Ticketing & Entry
Unfortunately we're unable to offer pass outs due to our licence, so there will be no re-admittance if you leave.
BF stands for booking fee. This is a surcharge on ticket purchases, as charged by the ticketing company. It doesn’t mean you can bring your Best Friend/Boyfriend along for free!
We're hoping to see over 3,000 people attend our inaugural Hawke's Bay event.
What can I bring?
Raincoats, Umbrella, empty water bottles, smiley face and general all round thirst for all things beer and food.
What can't I bring?
- Alcohol - Obviously no. But there's plenty inside.
- Food - Again, no, unless for an infant, or special dietary requirements.
- Folding Chairs – If you want to, but there's plenty of seating inside.
- Bean Bags - No, really rather you didn’t.
- Glass bottles (including perfume/ after shave/ etc). Sorry, but no. These will be disposed of, so please apply before leaving home.
- Camera's. Yes, your standard camera’s all good. But no professional gear without prior arrangement please.
Right here. All tickets are sold via Moshtix, please don't buy from other websites as these may be fraudulent/scams.
YES! Even though children are free, everyone including infants up to the age of 17 years old will need a children’s ticket to enter the festival, as this number affects our maximum capacity.